We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times in affordable cost. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability. Hence we request you to kindly abide with following guidelines.
- Confirmation of names of the participants is subject to payment of advance amount on first come first basis only.
- Participant can pay the balance amount of tour cost on tour itself. Participant must pay this balance amount in cash only. Cheque will not be accepted on tour for balance payment.
- If the number of participants booked for any tour falls below the required numbers, organizers may cancel the tour & in such an event, advance amount paid by the participants shall be fully refunded.
Tour Cost –
- Generally for the convenience of our participants, our tour cost is all inclusive cost which includes Train fare, Accommodation, Food, Local Transfers, Expert Charges, Entry Fees etc. unless specified separately.
- Tour cost is based on departure from Mumbai and includes train fare or air fare (whichever is applicable), unless specifically mentioned.
- If the Participant wish to travel by higher class, they need to bare the additional charges on actual.
- Participants boarding from places other than Mumbai will have to pay the tour cost after deducting Mumbai train fares on actual.
- Ticket Booking is a value added service provided by us. We do not charge any extra amount to provide these service. In case of fluctuations in Bus/Railway/Air fares; the difference amount shall be borne by the participants.
- We are booking the train tickets through IRCTC , which is totally automated booking system of Indian Railway. Though we always give priority for lower birth, there is no guarantee of birth allocation.
- Though we book the Train / Air Tickets for our tours, it’s totally participant’s responsibility to verify the name printed on the tickets is correct.
- Participants should carry original photo id as a proof in Train / Air travel. Generally PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card are valid photo ids. We are not responsible for any dispute with railway or airlines staff on photo ids.
Group Travel Insurance –
- We are providing Group Travel Insurance to all of our participants on complimentary basis. Though participants doesn’t need to spend any money for this, they should provide necessary details (PAN Number and Nominee Name) to avail this facility.
Cancellation Policy –
- If a booking is cancelled before 30 days or more from the Tour date, there will be 25% cancellation charge deducted from the advance amount.
- If a booking is cancelled before 15 days or more from the Tour date, there will be 50% cancellation charge deducted from the advance amount.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 15 days from the Tour date, there will be 100% cancellation charge and no refund will be given from the advance amount.
- We do not provide food during the train travel unless specifically mentioned in tour schedule. The expenses towards the same shall be borne by the participant.
- There is mostly a pre set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. We mostly serve Vegetarian food, with few Non-Veg items only on certain Tours. Apart from the pre set menu if any other things required (like curd, cold drinks etc), participants will have to bear the costs.
- We provide mineral water during all our meals. If the participant wishes to have mineral water other than meal time, expenses for the same shall be borne by the participant.
Rooms / Hotel Accommodation –
- Generally rooms for the accommodation are shared on twin sharing basis. Though we always try to provide you with comfortable accommodation facilities, hotel facilities like air-conditioning, hot water are solely at the hotelier’s discretion.
- Using paid facilities of hotel like laundry, telephone, etc are all expenses of personal nature. These items will be charged to you before leaving the hotel.
Special Assistance –
- Though we always make reasonable attempt to provide the best services to the participants, we regret that we cannot provide individual assistance. A companion should be accompanied who need such assistance while walking, getting on and off from vehicles.
- Searching for coolly / porters to carry your luggage are participant’s responsibility. Expenses towards the same shall be borne by the participant.
Smoking & Alcohols –
- Smoking & Alcohol is prohibited on the Tour. Participants are requested to adhere the rules.
Liability & Responsibility –
- The Organizers shall in no circumstances be liable to the participants for any loss / mishap due to personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, and/or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- As a tour operator, we do not have any control over Train, Airlines or any other facility provided by third party. We are not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies.
- Though we take due care of your sightseeing schedule, opening and closing timings of tourist places are out of our control.
- The Organizers reserves the right to make any kind of changes as per the prevailing situation on the Tour without prior intimation. If due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the tour has to be cancelled or the route has to be modified then it will be done at the discretion of the Tour Escort and will be binding to all.